The Visual Art League of Lewisville (VAL) is a non-profit, volunteer arts organization dedicated to promoting the visual arts and artists. As a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, your contributions may be tax deductible. You may also like to sponsor one of the four exhibits in the MCL Grand Art Gallery, or one of VAL’s programs. Art and art education brings enrichment to our community. Your donation will help us provide the tools and strategies needed to support these following initiatives:
- Provide educational and outreach programs to the community.
- Provide opportunities for artists.
- Provide a continuing series of lectures and demonstrations.
- Provide a venue for artists to exhibit their work.
Your sponsorship will include advertising in our printed materials and a thank-you sign acknowledging your support at exhibit openings. Ideas on ways you can sponsor VAL activities:
- Provide an Exhibit opening reception
- Provide Awards at juried Exhibits